Remote accessing a Linux machine on Windows using PuTTY
- Fill this sh*t
- Fill your sht into dat sht
- Select your private sh*t
- Save your sh*t, or your will have to repeat 1-3 again and hate your life forever
- Click dat sh*t
- You have logged in to my sh*t, congratulations
- Basic shts, feel free to ask more or search for linux tutorials for beginners (vbird is the sht, go there)
- After attaching, you will see your sht. To get out, press Ctrl+A, then press “D” button on your keyboard, gently.
If you want to kill your sht (dangerous), press ctrl+a, then press “K” then press “Y”. You will be very likely to lose your sh*t if you are going to do dat.
- You have detached from your sht, feel free to do other linux sht.